Through the appointed Internship Committee the various functions performed by HACCI for the Internship Program are:
- To continuously develop and improve the program.
- To provide assistance to the host-employer to initiate and administer the internship concept.
- To promote the internship position to the wider community.
- To conduct candidate interviews and identify quality candidates for the host-employer.
- To support the host-employer and mentor the intern throughout the term of the internship.
- To supervise and manage the complete internship process.
- To promote the host-employer through the HACCI marketing systems.
- To acknowledge the completion of the internship via an award ceremony at the annual HACCI Gala Ball.