A little about HACCI events…
HACCI hosts a variety of events annually targeting a diverse audience and topics.
HACCI Excellence Awards Gala Ball
The Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Excellence Awards Gala Ball is the premier Hellenic event not to be missed. It brings the who's who of the Hellenic Australian community from across the country to celebrate excellence within our community. The Gala Ball is an opportunity to recognise and honour excellence and outstanding achievements within our community across 7 categories:
1. Spiros Stamoulis Award for Lifetime Achievement
2. Bank of Sydney Award for Business Excellence
3. Award for Professional Excellence
4. Chris Saristavros Young Achievers Award
5. Award for Community Service
6. Award for Sporting Excellence
7. Award for Women of Influence (introduced in 2017)
HACCI has been celebrating International Women’s Day for the last 7 years. This flagship event showcases the amazing women within our community both locally and internationally. Each year HACCI ties its theme to the United Nations international theme.
Past speakers at our event have included:
· 2017 Dimitra Manis, SVP of Global Talent for The Estée Lauder Companies
· 2016 Joy Damousi, Professor of History in the School of Historical and Philosophical Studies at the University of Melbourne
· 2016 Calliope Kwas, first female Greek-Australian member of Victoria Police
· 2016 Kathy Tsaples, founder and owner of one of Melbourne’s most prized market specialty food stores, Sweet Greek.
· 2015 Lieutenant Commander Andrea Argirides, serving member of the Royal Australian Navy
· 2014 Magda Karagiannakis, international lawyer, barrister and academic. Her areas of expertise include international criminal law, public international law, human rights law and private international law.
Business Networking Events
The Business Insights Series (BIS) events are quarterly networking events open to all our members and guests. BIS topics include Superannuation, Leadership in Sport, Property Investment, Green Energy, Economic Outlook/Forecast, Tax, Property Investment in Greece and Greek Tourism.
BIS showcases thought leaders of Greek background who are leading organisations, sharing their insights into leadership, industry trends and market insights.
Telesilla Effect - WOmen in Leadership Series
Our Women in Leadership series was launched in 2017. This series focuses on showcasing the exceptional WOmen within the Hellenic Australian community and bringing WOmen and men together to discuss the challenges facing WOmen in the workplace.
Trade Talks - 3 times per year
Trade Talks are informal networking events showcasing industry specific topics.
HACCI Young Professional Network (HYPN) - Quarterly
HYPN is aimed at 20-35 year old professionals. We host quarterly events focusing on topics of interest to our Young Professional membership such as Career, Networking, Personal Brand, Innovation, Think Tank, Property and ‘creating the right career for you'.
Events - as requested
HACCI hosts a variety of special events which can be tailored to the speaker and/or topic. Examples of special events previously hosted by HACCI are:
· A Ministerial Roundtable with Greece's Deputy Minister Foreign Affairs, Mr Terens Quick held in June 2017.
· An afternoon with
Nick Lygeros - a world leader in the application of strategy in business and in
life. My Lygeros has been recognised as the Greek with the highest IQ of 189 on
the Standford-Binet intelligence scale, and is one of the top 50 most
intelligent people in the world.
has a very active event calendar with a broad spectrum of topics catering for a
variety of guests.
All our events our aim to promote Hellenic Australians and Greek Organisations, and celebrate the wonderful contributions they are making in the wider community!
For more information email@example.com or +61396022977